I started freelancing in 2010 and have worked for a wide range of personal clients and agencies. My goal is to do great work, for great people and organisations. All of my websites are built using WordPress content management system. Having used a wide-range of CMS systems, I believe that it’s the best web platform out there for ease of use, security and scalability. I have a wealth of experience in building custom designs and adapting existing designs.
Why you should work with me
- I deliver projects on time and within budget. Any changes to timescales and costs will be communicated and agreed on.
- Any questions you have are answered quickly. I will make every effort to respond to all enquiries within 1 working day.
- My aim is to produce an end product that will exceed your expectations, not just meet them.
- Communication is key. I pride myself in being able to communicate clearly and without using technical jargon.
- I’ve 14 years experience of working on projects that range from school websites to multinational clients in the Oil and Gas industy.
I provide my clients with a professional agency standard service, whilst staying small, flexible and affordable.
- You will receive professional estimates, proposals, contracts and invoices.
- Project management is important, so I use Basecamp to make communicating and planning a breeze. Through years of experience, I’ve created a development process for planning, designing and developing your site, that can be adapted to suit your needs.
- Git or Subversion is used for version control. I use local, staging and production servers, so that your site is safe and you can see changes before they are ‘live’.
I offer a complete web solution to my clients. I can guide you through the early stages of project planning and research, help you with information architecture and user experience, design your website, and finally build the site for you. SEO and security best practises are always built right into the site, and on-going support for upgrades and additions is always available.
Good client relationships are built on communication and respect. I use the client centric approach, which encourages client involvement in the process and respects the knowledge and expertise on both sides of the table.
I provide my clients with complete access to their websites, including all the code and databases. This means that if you ever decide to use someone else, you can. You’re not locked in to working with me.
I have a network of developers and designers that I sometimes work with. If your web project is large enough, I can put together a team of expert developers and designers, to tackle the big stuff.